i'd just like to say...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

blog blog blog

So I'm trying to get into this whole blogging thing but I'm getting more and more frustrated. And let me tell you something else, Blogger Help is the worst Help directory I have ever encountered. anyway... Apparently we are about to break a 53 year old record for most consecutive days of rain. We stand at 24 days I believe, only 4 away from the monumental 28. I'm hopin' we make it. I think many people are getting sick of the rain, saying it's getting them down and what not. But I have never stopped loving it. I woke up the other morning and it had taken a small break. I was actually disappointed. I remember thinking, "oh, I hope the rain picks up again". My mother tells me this is the sign of a true BCite and, since we moved here when I was five and this is all I've known for the past 17 years, I suppose I am. I am still yet to decide on a topic for this blog. Should anyone have any ideas, feel free to let me know. My only viable option right now seems to be Tales from My Commute - Hwy 1 from an Insider's Perspective. We'll see though. I do kind of like the ring it carries with it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home