i'd just like to say...

Monday, February 13, 2006

i wish i could stop time when i have homework to do

Right now I am supposed to be doing homework, in a bad way. There is a lot of writing I need to do. A large a lot. I have been in front of this computer for a good 2 hours. And I have suddenly realized, I haven't got the foggiest clue of what to write. At all. I sit down. I look at the assignment sheet. I look at my notes. I look at the screen. Nothing. It stares back at me, blank; a perfect reflection of what is in my head. Nothing. How discouraging is that? No ideas. No creative juices flowing. No nothing. (Somewhere, someone is thinking, That's a double negative, Alyne. You must be thinking something.) But no, there really is nothing. In fact, I don't even want to try to think of something. I actually would rather be anywhere else, doing anything else, than sitting here right now. I would rather weed a swamp, I would rather go hunting up North for a moose, I would rather clean the bathrooms of everyone I know, I would rather sit through a Barry Manilow concert. You name it, you hate it, I would rather be doing it. This has to end sometime right? Well, seven more weeks. Here's to making it through this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home