i'd just like to say...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

brand spankin new

There wouldn't be much point to me trying to explain the difference I feel between yesterday and today. Many of you would not understand it. In fact, even if I were to do a perfect job of describing the way I have felt for the last week, and then did the same for the way I feel today, so that you almost were feeling the emotions yourself, you still would not feel the way I am feeling. I feel reborn. I feel completely renewed. I feel free. I'm not sure why it took so long. Some times take longer than others I suppose. It's strange though. You might learn this lesson a dozen and a half times over the span of your life, and still each time it feels as though you've had some sort of an epiphany. As though you've just learned something completely and entirely new, something life changing that you had never thought of before. When really, it's almost the same lesson over and over again: just have faith. So here I am, once again, feeling empowered and equipped. Feeling ready to move forward. Who knows what lies ahead?

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy postal said...

Why the big change?

9:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home