i'd just like to say...

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

holy-crap-it's-march

I cannot even believe that February is gone. What the heck? I swear that's the fastest month I've ever lived before. Wierd. Right now, at this very moment, I have such a desire to write. But when I stop and try to decipher just exactly what it is I am feeling like I should be writing, it's as though all of my thoughts happen at once and there is just static. And then the static stops and there is nothing. Which is wierd because I know there was something two seconds ago. So where has it gone? It's completely bizarre. I think my brain is having a meltdown. In my last entry I mentioned I was feeling brand new. It's funny because, although I am still feeling as though I have started fresh, I have also begun to feel that I must constantly remind myself that I am feeling this good. It's almost like, if I don't tell myself, "No, no, remember? You're feeling bright and shiney and new!", that I will forget and slink back into the i'm-never-going-to-ever-get-anywhere-where-do-i-go-from-here mode. NOT a good place to be. I think I need to write a daily pep-talk for myself. Hmmm....maybe something with a little more umph to it than "Go Alyne Go". And I think he'll be my mascot. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy postal said...

Well it is certainly a good mascot > he kind of reminds me of Dean....

Ok...maybe not; but good nonetheless.I wrote a cheer for you:
Go Alyne
Go Alyne
Go Alyne Go!

It starts off slow and then gradualy builds in speed until you and everyone around you is wipped into an ordered frenzy. Imagine it to be like holding a hurricane in one hand and threading a needle with the other.

11:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home