i'd just like to say...

Friday, March 03, 2006

I am thankful for you...

I think too often we forget to stop and remember all that we have. We like to focus on what we don't have and what we think we need and how our lives could be "better" if we only had, knew, looked like, could, wore, said... What about what we do have? Know? Look like? Can? Wear? Say? It's amazing how fortunate we really are. If only we thought so too. Me? I want to adapt an attitude of constant appreciation. To wake up and be thankful that I am in a warm bed, in a sturdy home with a roof and four walls. I want to learn to be thankful for every situation I encounter. I want to better show those whom I love just how much they mean to me; to eradicate all doubt in their minds. I want to love those who hate me, bless those who curse me and find peace with those who seek to destroy me. Is this so impossible? I think not. I believe it to be achievable from every angle. I may not be able to change the world, but I can change my life. And, perhaps, in the process, have an impact on those around me. It will take patience, it will take persistence, it will take prayer, and it will depend upon motivation. ...and here is where the cheer goes: (compliments of Jeremy) Go Alyne Go Alyne Go Alyne Go Alyne Go!

1 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

Alyne, i think your cheer is absolutely fantastic. i think we should all have a cheer that is as such. like...

Yay,
YAy,
YAY
STEVEN!

11:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home