i'd just like to say...

Monday, July 03, 2006

almost too much is happening...

With all that is going on, I am gratelful to find a few minutes to finally sit down and let my thoughts spew out, besides the fact that it is 2.47am. Having recently graduated from Douglas College with a diploma in professional writing and, having recently become engaged to my boyfriend of almost 3 years, my life has taken a dramatic change of course, and I find myself completely and entirely dumbfounded at the amount of changes that have occurred. Don't get me wrong, I am overjoyed. However, I do believe I am also overwhelmed. We just bought a condo. Wedding plans are fully underway and invitations must be out this month. First, though, I must finish making them. In 9 hours out my fiance leaves and will be out of the country for 3 weeks. There is so much happening, I don't even know what to concentrate on first. Anyways, life is busy. In a very good way. In only 13 weeks I will be a newly wed, honeymooning with my babe. That is what keeps me going. That, and the strength of Christ my Lord, without which I don't know what I would do.

4 Comments:

Blogger jeremy postal said...

So stoked for you guys!
Good times hanging out today...I found a spit on my towel btw...?! I am holding you responsible!
13 weeks?! Crazy crazy crazy! I can't wait...

10:56 PM

 
Blogger Chad said...

Wow life changes fast eh? Maybe not so fast but all of the sudden you see the slow changes that have been taking years to surface. What an exciting season ... I'm super happy for you guys!

see you around

12:26 PM

 
Blogger Jeffrey said...

YAYAY!!!!

very very wonderful.
:)

jeffery!

2:01 PM

 
Blogger Vince said...

...surprising absolutely NOBODY. Congratulations, Alyne.

10:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home