i'd just like to say...

Saturday, April 01, 2006

things are looking up...

In 5 days I will have completed the hardest task I have taken on up to date in my life: college. The last two years have put me through various forms of hell, but I suppose what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...or something lame like that. The truth is, I know I'm stronger, I know I've learned things, I'm sure I'm smarter in certain areas than I was before. But there is still that part of me that thinks, couldn't I have learned these same things and strengthened these same skills in a fashion that wasn't so...hard? Perhaps this is just laziness speaking. But I have never felt as tired I feel in my life right now. I've never felt this drained, this stretched. I want to relax all the time. But there is no time. So I have officially booked off all of April 6th, the day after I am done, to do nothing but lie in bed. I don't want to move all day. There will be no stress, no worrying about homework. There will just be sleep. Big things are yet to come. I am so excited.

1 Comments:

Blogger jeremy postal said...

Finish strong! I am stoked for Wednesday...

8:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home