i'd just like to say...

Sunday, July 16, 2006

God does things in the strangest ways sometimes...

So here I am, being all like, always look for the good. it's out there somewhere. And eyyyahh! It totally is! As you can see, my arm is doing uglier and uglier every day. It's wonderful. Only here's the thing: it actually is wonderful. As it would turn out, this is my little scar from God just doin' His thing. I have known since Dean left that I would, at some point, have to meet with our realtor, sign some papers and hand over a cheque. I have also known that I work 10am-6.30pm, a shift that pretty much takes up my entire day and also eliminates any opportunity to speak to or meet with the realtor. Anyways, it's time to make a long, detailed story, into a quick one. Because of my tetanus shot, and my newly stitched up arm, I was unable to work at IGA for one day. That meant I was able to receive the phone call from our realtor, and meet with him that evening. Something that just was not looking feasible with my working everyday. Um, okay God. How cool are You? And yet, how strange is that?! I mean, I’ll admit, I would prefer not to have had a chunk sliced out of my arm. But, hey, if that's how God wanted to work it out, I'm cool with that. It's just one more way I have seen God work in our plans for the wedding and buying a place to live. So you see, there really always is a silver lining.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeffrey said...

that photograph is..

really cool.

right.
its looks like it hurt.
sorry .. hope you get better soon.
YOU HAVE A COOL CONDO i hear?

JEF.

5:40 AM

 
Blogger jeremy postal said...

I wish I could see the photo....my computer has been treating me like crap lately!

I loved that you called IGA igga. We used to skkate at igga all the time....and wear igga hats b/c we were just that cool. I love igga. Not your igga so much....but igga's in general.

Hope you have a great day kido!

9:03 AM

 
Blogger Chad said...

It's good to see good in stuff that is bad.

Did your realtor take the picture of your arm for you? Maybe he could make a montage and put it in a little photo album for you too :)

Hope your arm heals quickly!

6:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home